New Blogs

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"People Always Leave..."

"There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads. Afraid, confused, without a road map.The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days"

Melissa, Jason and baby Evah left for California yesterday. Words can't even come close to describe the sadness/emptiness I am feeling. Tears slowly run down my face every time I think of that beautiful babies face. I heard her tell me "La, you" last night. That is all it took. I decided I'm going to move to California July 1st if my family hasn't already started moving in that direction. My Uncle's lovely gf Cathy, offered me a place to live if I decided to move out their. As soon as she said that I almost cried from the overwhelming Joy i felt! I pray that my family comes out with me and I'm choosing to keep believing God for a miracle.

Have a Blessed Day!
-Stina

No comments:

Post a Comment