New Blogs

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life is hard, but u just gotta push through it.

My friend Christian came over to my house yesterday and i had an amazing time. i thought my dad was gonna fall in love with him 'cause of christian's fighting experience but apparently my dad doesnt believe him. it is very frustrating to hear that when my dad doesnt even kno christian that well and probably will shut him out before even giving him a chance.
I am praying that my dad'll give him a chance and so christian will be less nervous and actually get to spar with my dad. Christian's too nervous and scared of my dad to actually spar and stuff with him so once he loosens up around him then my dad will get to see christian's fighting techniques =) can't wait for that day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment