New Blogs

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wisdom

For the past two weekends we have been learning about making wise decisions. It's all about asking the right question: "In light of my past experiences, my current circumstance and my future hopes and dreams, what is the Wise decision?" iv had a lot of those moments tonight..but the most important one happened about a half hour ago. I was laying on my parents bed w/my mom and my brother. My dad decided to be funny and throw a ball to barely hit my bro's groan, not to hurt him but to surprise him. I knew he did this all in good fun, but as soon as the ball hit its designated target i looked at my mom and said "This is not smart." my brother likes things to be fair so he gets up and throws the ball at my dad. My dad instantly gets mad tellin my bro he could of broken something. Now, both guys are mad all because of a series of bad decisions.
Stop and think before you do or say anything. Although tht may take some work, it will save you a lot of heart ache in the long run. Trust me. Im living proof of that. I like to watch people, so i get a sense of who they are. I can tell what will make them happy, sad or mad most of the time. Just pay attention to others and their feelings. Being wise doesn't come natural..it comes from God and a series of trial and error. "Walk with the wise and become wise. Associate with fools and get in trouble." lol this is one of my favorite quotes from the bible. I hope you learned something about being wise and thinking of others. -*This is the sister blogs-* <3 Stina

No comments:

Post a Comment